Jay Leno has been pictured leaving hospital after being treated for facial burns he sustained in a garage fire.
The former US talk show host, 72, said last week he’d been left with “serious burns from a gasoline fire” when one of his vintage cars burst into flames.
Leno was pictured with staff from Grossman Burn Center in California on Monday. Scarring could be seen on his neck and jaw area.
Previous pictures of his treatment showed him bandaged up and lying in a hyperbaric chamber – which uses high pressure oxygen to help speed up healing.
After more than a week of treatment, head of the clinic Dr Peter Grossman said he was “pleased” with Leno’s progress and “optimistic that he will make a full recovery”.
The clinic’s statement added: “Jay would like to let everyone know how thankful he is for the care he received, and is very appreciative of all of the well wishes.
“He is looking forward to spending Thanksgiving with his family and friends and wishes everyone a wonderful holiday.”
Leno is one of America’s best-known TV personalities after hosting the Tonight Show for many years.
He’s also known for having a huge collection of cars and motorcycles, and now hosts a show called Jay Leno’s Garage.
President Joe Biden appeared on a recent episode and drove his 1967 Corvette at over 100mph.